A straight forward, long style touring jacket created for women who like simple, clean designs.
Beautifully tailored, this new version of our Dakota jacket is cut for women only. It has a neoprene and fleece collar, adjustable via hook and loop. Ventilation is supplied via two inlet vents on the front shoulders and a rear yoke outlet. Waist and hip adjusters ensure the perfect fit and the jacket also comes with cuff adjusters. Pre-curved sleeves give extra comfort.
The zip is protected by a storm flap to keep the worst of the weather at bay, but when it heats up, the thermal liner can be removed. There are three inner pockets including a Napoleon pocket and subtle black reflective elements make sure that the jacket is seen in low light conditions.
• Waterproof jacket
• Removable thermal liner
• Neoprene and fleece collar
• 2 x inlet vents on the front shoulders and a rear yoke outlet keeps you cool
• Storm flap protects zip from water ingress
• 3 x inner pockets including a Napoleon pocket
• Adjustable waist, hip, cuff and neck for perfect fit
• Pre-curved sleeves for extra comfort
• Reflective detailing
• CE approved to level AA EN 17092-3:2020