Unique range of earplugs for motorcyclists
Motorcycling is something you want to enjoy. Unfortunately, motorcyclists
often experience an annoying ring in their ears and a very tired feeling after a
long ride. This is caused by the high volume of wind noise under your helmet.
At a speed of 120 km per hour, the volume of wind noise averages at 98 dB.
This means that you already risk permanently damaging your hearing after
just 7 minutes. You will also become tired more easily, due to which you are
less focussed in traffi c. In order to avoid this, Alpine has developed the perfect
hearing protection for all types of motorcyclists.
Universal product range: Tour, Race & Pro
Alpine?s leading position in the motorcycle market and the acquired usage
experiences have led to a range of universal earplugs for all types of motorcyclists.
The earplugs have very soft filters and a unique model. As a result, they are
very comfortable underneath your helmet and have perfect fit. Thanks to this
range of three products, Alpine makes the step to using high-quality hearing
protection with fi lters easier and more accessible to a wide audience.
MotoSafe® earplugs attenuate harmful noises without giving a sense of isolation.
Traffi c, navigation, intercom and the motorcycle itself remain suffi ciently audible,
thanks to the innovative AlpineAcousticFilters?. Alpine MotoSafe® is available
in diff erent versions with protection adapted to the use. Racing on the circuit
requires more protection than touring, for example.
- MotoSafe® Tour : ideal for tours, holidays and on the highway.
- MotoSafe® Race : ideal for on the highway, the circuit or with an open helmet.
- MotoSafePro® : contains a complete set of MotoSafe® Tour and Race MotoSafe®earplugs. Ideal for diff erent uses and choosing the attenuation level yourself.
Content of the packaging
MotoSafe® Tour / Race
- Two universal earplugs with acoustic fi lters
- Handy travel pouch
- Alpine insertion tube
- Set of MotoSafe® Tour universal earplugs with acoustic fi lters (medium protection)
- Set of MotoSafe® Race universal earplugs with acoustic fi lters (heavy protection)
- Luxurious travel case
- Alpine Clean cleaning spray (25ml)
- Alpine insertion tube
Unique material for the most comfort
Alpine MotoSafe® earplugs are made of durable and fl exible AlpineThermoShape?
material. Thanks to the warmth of the ear, the soft material is shaped to the
ear canal for a perfect fi t. In combination with the soft fi lters, the earplugs fi t
perfectly underneath a helmet. AlpineThermoShape? material does not contain
silicone, ensuring that the earplugs do no sweat, itch or irritate. They can easily
be worn all day.
Handy travel pouch / case
The earplugs are always delivered with a handy pouch. This pouch can be attached to a keychain or kept in your pocket, ensuring you will always have your earplugs at hand.
Unique product features
- Prevents hearing loss
- Protects against harmful noise and reduces tiredness caused by wind noise
- Traffic, motorcycle and communication systems remain sufficiently audible AlpineAcousticFilters
- Available in a Tour, Race and Pro version, the right attenuation for every motorcyclist
- Perfect fi t thanks to the AlpineThermoShape material
- Comes with practical travel pouch / case
- No sense of isolation
- No silicone
The design of the Alpine hearing protectors is an exclusive
Dutch Design. All earplugs and fi lter systems are produced
in the Netherlands.
Alpine Hearing Protection -
Alpine Nederland B.V. was founded in 1995 and is one of few
manufacturers in the world with hearing protection as its
core business. We are continuously working on improving our
products, in collaboration with end users. Alpine earplugs are
sold across the globe in over 40 countries. All Alpine products
have been offi cially tested by independent inspection bodies,
and have the CE certification.